What you’ll do
In a few words…
In the role of Client Advisor you will be providing support to the Client Engagement team, working in conjunction with team leadership on key tasks necessary to prepare or follow-up with client commitments. You’ll be responsible for managing your assigned accounts on a daily basis, and ensuring that our awesome clients benefit from the highest level of service. As Client Advisor, you’ll do everything in your power to make sure the Company responds timely and appropriately to all client requests, while complying with all aspects of the contract. In this capacity, open lines of communication are an absolute MUST to ensure a positive relationship between client and organization and also to keep clients up to date. Inspired to aspire? Light a fire under your seat and hurry, before it expires…
The fundamentals for the job…
Deliver client happiness through brilliant advisory and management (you’ll do what’s required but can’t help but go beyond, because there’s nothing like the extra mile to make clients happy, and that’s your main goal).
Work with teams to anticipate client needs and fulfill expectations (yes, we want an oracle, more or less).
You’ll carry out all client benefit requests accurately and in a timely manner (we can’t stress enough the importance of keeping your word in terms of time frames; you’ll worship at the feet of timeliness).
Ascertain project completion and client satisfaction through proper processing: planning, implementation, and post-implementation, among other steps.
Analyze new product/new client benefits; coordinate projects individually and alongside the Benefits Administration team.
Review performance metrics to support client fulfillment, profitability and retention (catch and don’t release).
Keep open lines of communication with the tech team to solve issues and provide timely and appropriate answers.
Carry out user-acceptance tests on system improvements (create test plans, document and communicate results).
Record and share system impact to affected user groups.
Support Client Engagement team with special projects, as assigned (engage, engage, engage).
What you’re made of
The bold requirements…
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Business, Math, Computer Systems, or a related field, with 4+ years of relevant experience as account manager or related position, OR a Master’s degree with 1-2 years of relevant experience. (In lieu of a degree, equivalent relevant work experience may be considered.)
This position requires strong computer proficiency, knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) products, and experience with Internet research (basic digital skills you’ll use on a daily basis).
Knowledge of PBM clinical operations and Medicare Part D (for Medicare Part D Client Advisors) and Insurance is a great, big, fat, happy plus.
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Attention to detail and a customer service focus.
You can communicate effectively (read, write, speak, daydream, argue, flatter, chatter, etc.) in English and Spanish.
That something extra we´d love to see…
1. Detailed: Nothing gets by you and you rarely forget a thing. When learning some new procedure, you’re the type to take notes. When everyone else is still lost, you’re already at the next steps. Due to your detailed nature, you are also exquisitely good at planning, and follow through, meticulously.
2. Negotiator: You navigate difficult conversations towards productive outcomes. You are driven to achieve the elusive win-win. You have a certain aplomb that can take control of a situation and make decisions.
3. Persuasive: You have a way about you… a way that gets your way, but in a good way. Often impatient, you turn thought into action and make things happen by swaying others… a fantastic snake charmer.
4. Focused: You take direction, follow through, and make the necessary corrections to stay on track. Prioritize, and then act. You are like a super soldier or an average termite: your focus is a super power.
5. Organized: You are strong in the Organization area, and you enjoy order. Disorder is like constant noise to you, and you can’t stand it.
6. Problem solver: You like to provide comprehensive solutions, keeping in mind both internal and external needs. You keep with the mantra of always being part of the solution (not the precipitate). Those who precipitate, you’ve learned, repent at leisure.
The above description is not intended to limit the scope of the job or to exclude other duties not mentioned. It is absolutely not a final set of specifications for the position. It’s simply meant to give readers an idea of what the role entails.