Job Summary & Responsibilities
Work with product managers, developers, business systems analysts, and testers to identify changes or additions in platform documentation and prepare user documentation and training materials that will be delivered to users as part of the product delivery process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Create, update, enhance or refine platform documentation and training materials.
· Translate business processes and technical changes made to platform into awesome user documentation.
· Work collaboratively with business partners, SMEs, Developers and Testers to ensure a shared understanding of changes and enhancements to be documented and used to prepare and training material.
· Understand the changes being documented.
· Analyze documentation and training material options.
· Create estimates for platform documentation and training materials preparation effort.
· Assist with acceptance of documentation and training materials to be delivered.
· Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
· Collaborate and/or participate with special projects and IT processes documentation as requested.
Required professional experience & Professional Competencies
required education, training & Licensure/certifications
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a large part of the work day.
· The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access other employees, file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
· An employee must be able to talk, hear, and see, and must be able to grasp objects.
· Visual acuity is necessary in order to read and write handwritten and typewritten materials and view a computer terminal.
· Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e., a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer). Use of hands (specifically fingers) is necessary for appropriate and efficient computer use.
abarca health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in the job application or interview are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test, background investigation and, depending on position requirements, an analytical exam and/or a Department of Defense background investigation.
This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at abarca health, LLC.
* to be completed within the first 90 days of employment at abarca health