In a few words…
In this role, you’ll be all about the clients and benefitting them as much as possible. As our amazing Client Implementation Analyst, your job is to be responsible for the overall analysis and implementation of new clients, products and services. You’ll be part of a team that’s hard at work client-side to make sure stuff gets done, and done well, to ensure satisfaction from our customers. This position has similarities to that of a project manager but deals directly with the client and makes sure none of them ever has reason to sing “I can’t get no satisfaction”. If there will be singing, we much prefer to hear them humming something along the lines of “I feel good”.
You will also contribute to special projects in relation to new client implementations, benefits and system enhancements, providing feedback on potential complications, as well as identifying process improvement opportunities.
The fundamentals for the job…
- p You will manage and lead new client implementations, large and small. This can include multiple clients and/or multiple lines of business within various lines of business (Commercial, Medicaid, Medicare, and Exchange). We promise it’s not as confusing as it sounds.
- p You will facilitate and promote continued process improvement and total quality management within the Implementation area to ensure customer happiness.
- p You will engage with the sales team to define project scope and ensure the best implementation process.
- p We count on you to develop detailed work plans, schedule estimates, resource plans, status reports, and implementation priorities.
- p You will direct and coordinate resources across multiple internal functional areas, oversee implementation, and be responsible for on-time delivery of solution with client.
- p You’re the best at ensuring that factual, timely, and quality implementation tracking, analysis, reporting and communication strategies are employed using established policies & procedures.
- p You are very proactive at managing client expectations & performance guarantee commitments by partnering with all internal & external project stakeholders.
- p You have an in-depth understanding of the Abarca platform and this means, at a minimum, hierarchy, drug configuration, pharmacy network, reporting, security, and benefit and formulary modules.
- p No one’s better than you at supporting the Sales process with client RFP responses, pre-finalist support, and representing Abarca Implementations at finalist meetings.
- p You serve as customer advocate, communicating improvement and feature requests to the product team for prioritization.
- p You will function as Lead communicator for overall project status regarding issues, risk & mitigation strategies for clients.
- p We look to you for guidance on technical, business, analytical and strategic direction for the entire implementation team. You will attend all IT development meetings to ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled, and meet regularly with IT lead on deployment progress and obstacles.
- p You will review deliverables and ensure adherence to quality standards, implementations and team performance measurements.
- p You’ll be responsible for managing communications on implementation status across client and internal teams.
- p You rock at obtaining sign-offs on all deliverables from key internal & external project stakeholders. You always make timely and appropriate decisions to ensure implementations are on track for successful service and go-live readiness, including go-live and readiness reporting.
- p You recommend and take necessary actions to direct problem analysis and solution, and escalate when needed. You make sure that developed solutions match Client requirement.
- p We love it when you partner with Account Management to handoff & ensure all implementation items are tracked, documented and closed.
- p You lead cross-functional quality initiatives centered on improving the implementation process & post-go support through the warranty period.
- p You serve as an escalation point for your team’s clients to ensure high quality deliverables, solutions and client management on projects.
- p You’ll be traveling as required (25%-35%).
The bold requirements…
- p Associate or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred). (In lieu of a degree, equivalent relevant work experience may be considered.)
- p You need 2+ years of Healthcare, pharmaceutical or PBM industry experience.
- p We’d like you to bring a comprehensive knowledge of operational and implementation processes and procedures.
- p Some demonstrated project management and organizational skills wouldn’t hurt.
- p We especially like your ability to work cross-functionally to resolve complex client issues.
- p The force is strong in you when it comes to customer service and the ability to influence others.
- p You have a proven ability to manage timelines and balance multiple deadlines.
- p We admire your capacity to adapt in a dynamic work environment; you learn quickly, promptly solve problems and know how to make swift yet correct decisions. You also bring excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
- p Computer proficient, with knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Internet experience (you know, the basics).
- p You must be able to communicate effectively (read, speak, write, lead, influence, manage and qualify) in English and Spanish.
That something extra we´d love to see…
- 1. Detailed: Nothing gets by you and you rarely forget a thing. When learning some new procedure, you’re the type to take notes. When everyone else is still lost, you’re already at the next steps. Others count on this skill of yours. Maybe due to your detailed nature, you are also exquisitely good at planning. You like to make plans and follow through, meticulously.
- 2. Fixer / Problem solver: You like to provide comprehensive solutions, keeping in mind both internal and external needs. You keep with the mantra of always being part of the solution (not the precipitate). Those who precipitate, you’ve learned, repent at leisure.
- 3. Leader / Mentor: Sincerely and deeply concerned for the professional success of their team. You advise, counsel, guide, teach, preach and overreach. Your heart is true. It’s expected that others will disappoint you.
- 4. Responsible: You are committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty. You mean what you say and own up to what you do. Sometimes you can be a bit of a Judging Judy.
- 5. Solution-seeker: You’re like an action figure brought to life; you don’t give up easily even when it’s obvious you’re barking up the wrong tree.