What you’ll do
In a few words…
In the role of Account Coordinator you will be responsible for providing administrative support within the Client Engagement team. The Account Coordinator works in conjunction with Client Advisors and Client Engagement leadership on key tasks necessary to prepare or follow-up with client commitments.
Inspired to aspire? Light a fire under your seat and hurry, before it expires…
The fundamentals for the job…
- Capture significant discussion topics and actions items in key client meetings.
- Provide deliverable reminders to internal departments as delegated by Client Advisor.
- Support Client Advisor in daily tasks and client requests.
- Print and package client meeting presentations and materials.
- Prepare of select client reporting as delegated by Client Advisor.
- Complete day-to-day client requested tasks, reports, and requests as delegated by supervisor and client advisors.
- Support Client Engagement team with special projects as assigned. Must be able to manage and document project tasks and action items.
- Conduct user-acceptance testing on system enhancements including documenting and communicating test results.
- Day-to-day client relationship management, including answering all requests and creating reports requested by clients.
Working and interacting with cross-functional teams to anticipate clients’ needs and to provide clients with the best possible service.
Timely and accurately management and executing all client benefit requests.
The bold requirements…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Business, Math, Computer Systems, or a related field. (In lieu of a degree, equivalent relevant work experience may be considered.)
- Knowledge of PBM, Health Care, and Insurance is a great, big, fat, happy plus.
- You can communicate effectively (read, write, speak, daydream, argue, flatter, chatter, etc.) in English and Spanish.
- Computer proficiency, knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) products, and Internet experience (basic digital skills you’ll use on a daily basis). This position requires strong computer and Internet research skills.
- 3+ years’ experience as account manager or related position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Project coordination experience.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Computer proficiency; knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail and a customer service focus.
That something extra we´d love to see…
Detailed: Nothing gets by you and you rarely forget a thing. When learning some new procedure, you’re the type to take notes. When everyone else is still lost, you’re already at the next steps. Others count on this skill of yours. Maybe due to your detailed nature, you are also exquisitely good at planning. You like to make plans and follow through, meticulously.
- Negotiator: You navigate difficult conversations towards productive outcomes. You are driven to achieve the elusive win-win (or else, lose-lose). You have a certain aplomb that can take control of a situation and make decisions.
- Persuasive: You have a way about you… a way that gets your way, but in a good way. You turn thought into action and make things happen by swaying others. Often impatient. You are what’s known as a snake charmer.
- Focused: You take direction, follow through, and make the necessary corrections to stay on track. Prioritize, and then act. You are like a super soldier or an average termite: focus super powers. Most of us spread our focus on too many things and that’s to our detriment.
- Organized: You are strong in the Organization area, and you enjoy order. Disorder is like constant noise to you, and you can’t stand it.
The above description is not intended to limit the scope of the job or to exclude other duties not mentioned. It is absolutely not a final set of specifications for the position. It’s simply meant to give readers an idea of what the role entails.