Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Junior Software Engineer is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Company software that is currently in use by internal and external partners. He/She supports other Software Engineers in the design and development of software applications, as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Required professional experience & Professional Competencies
required education, training & Licensure/certifications
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a large part of the work day.
· The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access other employees, file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
· An employee must be able to talk, hear, and see, and must be able to grasp objects.
· Visual acuity is necessary in order to read and write handwritten and typewritten materials and view a computer terminal.
· Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e., a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer). Use of hands (specifically fingers) is necessary for appropriate and efficient computer use.
abarca health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in the job application or interview are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test, background investigation and, depending on position requirements, an analytical exam and/or a Department of Defense background investigation.
* to be completed within the first 90 days of employment at abarca health
It is the policy of Abarca Health, LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Abarca”), to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition,. In addition to federal law requirements, Abarca complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Abarca expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Abarca’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.