Job Summary & Responsibilities
Oversee, coordinate tasks and events, and monitor the execution of the Request Management Process of the DARWIN platform, contributes to ensure requests complies with established processes and standards, and contributes to the improvement of the product delivery process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Define, develop, manage, facilitate, and improve the Request Management Process framework. It includes: tools, templates, formats, standards, methods, artifacts, workflows and procedures that need to be in place to ensure the proper management of change requests to Darwin platform.
· Oversees the communication among members of the Product Strategy team, as well as with other stakeholders participating in Request Management Process.
· Facilitate prioritization and planning meetings, facilitates requests prioritization process and facilitates conflict resolution.
· Define, develop, manage, facilitate, and improve meetings, boards and committees related to Request Management. Coordinates meetings and ensures required artifacts are available (tickets list and backlogs, development capacity, and estimates). Maintain meetings documentation, log of actions and agreements, and follow-up on actions.
· Provide training, documentation, and communication of the Request Management Process.
· Monitor Requests Lifecycle: Prepare and report ticket Metrics (identify areas of opportunities) and monitor overall process performance to ensure tickets are opened and assigned correctly, tickets states are correct, level of efforts and estimates are properly updated, and tickets are closed as part of the delivery.
· Facilitate and collaborate with audit process (when required).
· Maintain log of key decisions, accomplishments, discussions, milestones, issues/incidents encountered as part of Request Management Process.
· Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
· Collaborate and/or participate with special strategic projects and IT processes documentation, by gathering information about processes, documenting them, and generating runbooks.
Required professional experience & Professional Competencies
required education, training & Licensure/certifications
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a large part of the work day.
· The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access other employees, file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
· An employee must be able to talk, hear, and see, and must be able to grasp objects.
· Visual acuity is necessary in order to read and write handwritten and typewritten materials and view a computer terminal.
· Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e., a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer). Use of hands (specifically fingers) is necessary for appropriate and efficient computer use.
abarca health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in the job application or interview are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test, background investigation and, depending on position requirements, an analytical exam and/or a Department of Defense background investigation.
This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at abarca health, LLC.
* to be completed within the first 90 days of employment at abarca health