In a few words…
Show your talent as an outstanding Talent Acquisition Specialist! In this role, you will be responsible for managing the complete process of recruiting new talent for full-time, part-time, consulting, and internship roles. You’ll work hand in hand with business leaders, the Talent Management Specialist and the AVP of People Operations in order to determine available positions, required knowledge / experience, and appropriate compensation.
The fundamentals for the job…
- Your talent will be manifested through your work with executive leaders and the Talent Management Specialist to determine and help carry out staffing needs, compensation and benefits administration.
- Oversee the entire recruiting process including helping to find and screen candidates, conduct interviews and lead the interview process across all groups, complete reference checks, manage a talent bank, manage correspondence/communications to/from candidates, executing the offer process.
- Manage employment marketing through multiple online channels, Puerto Rico associations, and universities.
- Network and form relationships with individuals and universities to identify and select candidates for employment.
- Lead, manage, and coordinate job fair events at both, the university level and the community/ experienced employee level.
- Assist the People Operations group in developing and updating the onboarding program, including training modules that teach about different departments within the Company.
- Develop and lead the summer internship program.
- Formalize and document all job descriptions.
- Assist with the development of People Operation policies and procedures, as needed.
- Taking steps to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Managing the Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- Overseeing the selection and management of Talent Acquisition
- Supervising outside staffing agencies
The bold requirements…
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s of Doctoral Level degree is a plus. (In lieu of a degree, equivalent relevant work experience may be considered.)
- 4+ years’ experience in recruiting, sales, or marketing (preferred).
- Strong understanding of Puerto Rico labor laws.
- Computer proficient, you are adept using Microsoft Office products, and have plenty of Internet know-how (the necessary obvious digital skills).
- You can communicate effectively (read, speak, write, dream, argue, dole out advice, spin a yarn, etc.) in English and Spanish.
- Great communication skills (written and verbal) and presentation abilities. Heightened customer service focus.
That something extra we´d love to see…
Innovator: You constantly engender unexpected ideas, your factory of pure genius just doesn’t run out. Fascinated with possibilities you are, in turn, fascinating yourself. You plainly see or figure out connections between seemingly disparate phenomena à la A beautiful mind. It is a child’s game to you.
- Accountable / Responsible: You own up to your actions and decisions as well as those of your team. Taking responsibility is part of your get-up. You mean what you say, and you are certain of your actions. You are committed to established values like honesty and loyalty (however, sometimes you can seem disapproving of others).
- Fixer / Solution seeker: You live in the solution, where blame is useless. You make the max out of anything and focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence. Your aim is to transform something good into something superb. You’ve been overheard saying stuff like “the sky’s the limit” and “the impossible just takes a little bit longer”.
- Organized: You are strong in keeping your environment organized; it’s a force that follows you. Order is a must; disorder is like a constant noise you can’t bear.
- Integrity: You don’t have a dishonest or disloyal cell in your body. Down to the marrow, you can be trusted. This applies to you in everything and in every area. Some people can find this quality less than exciting but make no mistake - it makes you as rare as element 115 and just as precious.
The above description is not intended to limit the scope of the job or to exclude other duties not mentioned. It is absolutely not a final set of specifications for the position. It’s simply meant to give readers an idea of what the role entails.
It is the policy of Abarca Health, LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Abarca”), to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition,. In addition to federal law requirements, Abarca complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Abarca expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Abarca’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.