In a few words…
We seek a supreme Senior Client Advisor; in this role, you’ll be responsible for managing your assigned accounts on a daily basis, and ensuring that our awesome clients benefit from the highest level of service. As Client Advisor, you’ll do everything in your power to make sure the company responds timely and appropriately to all client requests, while complying with all aspects of the contract. In this capacity, open lines of communication are an absolute MUST to ensure a positive relationship between client and organization and also to keep clients up to date.
The fundamentals for the job…
- Deliver client happiness through brilliant advisory and management (you’ll do what’s required but can’t help but go beyond, because there’s nothing like the extra mile to make clients happy, and that’s your main goal). You will perform high-level client relationship management, including negotiations, business development, relationship management, and upselling.
- Work with teams to anticipate client needs and fulfill expectations (yes, we want an oracle, more or less).
- You’ll carry out all client benefit requests accurately and in a timely manner (we can’t stress enough the importance of keeping your word in terms of time frames; you’ll worship at the feet of timeliness).
- Ascertain project completion and client satisfaction through proper processing: planning, implementation, and post-implementation, among other steps.
- Analyze new product/new client benefits; coordinate projects individually and alongside the Benefits Administration team.
- Review performance metrics to support client fulfillment, profitability and retention (catch and don’t release).
- Keep open lines of communication with the tech team to solve issues and provide timely and appropriate answers.
- Carry out user-acceptance tests on system improvements (create test plans, document and communicate results).
- Record and share system impact to affected user groups.
- Support Client Engagement team with special projects, as assigned (engage, engage, engage).
The bold requirements…
- Bachelor or Master’s (preferred) Degree in Pharmacy, Business, Math, Computer Systems, or a related field. (In lieu of a degree, equivalent relevant work experience may be considered.)
- You can communicate effectively (read, write, speak, daydream, argue, flatter, chatter, etc.) in English and Spanish.
- 6+ years’ relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of PBM clinical operations and Medicare Part D (for Medicare Part D Client Advisors).
- Computer proficiency, knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) products, and Internet experience (basic digital skills you’ll use on a daily basis).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Project coordination experience.
- Attention to detail, customer service focus, excellent presentation skills; strong analytical and problem solving skills
That something extra we´d love to see…
- Detailed: Nothing gets by you and you rarely forget a thing. When learning some new procedure, you’re the type to take notes. When everyone else is still lost, you’re already at the next steps. Others count on this skill of yours. Maybe due to your detailed nature, you are also exquisitely good at planning. You like to make plans and follow through, meticulously.
- Negotiator: You navigate difficult conversations towards productive outcomes. You are driven to achieve the elusive win-win (or else, lose-lose). You have a certain aplomb that can take control of a situation and make decisions.
- Persuasive: You have a way about you… a way that gets your way, but in a good way. You turn thought into action and make things happen by swaying others. Often impatient. You are what’s known as a snake charmer.
- Focused: You take direction, follow through, and make the necessary corrections to stay on track. Prioritize, and then act. You are like a super soldier or an average termite: focus super powers. Most of us spread our focus on too many things and that’s to our detriment.
- Problem solver: You like to provide comprehensive solutions, keeping in mind both internal and external needs. You keep with the mantra of always being part of the solution (not the precipitate). Those who precipitate, you’ve learned, repent at leisure.
The above description is not intended to limit the scope of the job or to exclude other duties not mentioned. It is absolutely not a final set of specifications for the position. It’s simply meant to give readers an idea of what the role entails.