What you’ll do
In a few words…
The Provider Network Analyst requires someone who can be in two places at once.
This is because the position is both, an office and a field-based post focused on elevating quality standards and creating engagement within the pharmacy network. Such initiatives include (but are not limited to) the following: Adherence Programs and Contract orientations, support RxTarget scope of services, RxPath specialty program support and compliance, Discount Card Program support, DUR and other POS messaging, training on other initiatives as needed (in-person and virtual).
The fundamentals for the job…
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on quality based programs administered within the pharmacy network.
- Assist in the development and delivery of trainings related to quality initiatives.
- Monitor and report KPIs specific to each program.
- Meet with pharmacies no less than 2x/week regarding quality performance initiatives and metrics.
- Document activities, interventions and issue resolutions according to department/ company policies and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with CMS regulations, especially those that apply with Patient Safety, Medication Adherence and the Stars Rating Program.
- Serve as a liaison between the pharmacies and Abarca to create engagement and business relationship.
What you’re made of
The bold requirements…
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. (In lieu of a degree, equivalent relevant work experience may be considered.)
- 1-2 years of experience in a Pharmacy Network Management, Client Services or Relationship Management role (preferred).
- Knowledge of the Healthcare and Pharmacy Benefit Management industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of Medicare Part D is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (read, speak, and write) in English and Spanish.
- Computer proficiency, knowledge of Microsoft Office products, and Internet experience.
- Attention to detail. organizational skills. analytical and critical thinking. superior interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (read, write, speak, daydream, argue, flatter, flutter, flirt, etc.) in English and Spanish.
That something extra we´d love to see…
- Purposeful: With core values that are unchanging emerges a defined purpose. On the other hand, they can be one-track minded.
- Motivator: Make the max out of anything and focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence. They seek to transform something strong into something superb. These are the people that say things like “the impossible just takes a little bit longer”.
- Detailed: Nothing gets by you and you rarely forget a thing. When learning some new procedure, you’re the type to take notes. When everyone else is still lost, you’re already at the next steps. Others count on this skill of yours. Maybe due to your detailed nature, you are also exquisitely good at planning. You like to make plans and follow through, meticulously.
- Fixer / Problem solver: You like to provide comprehensive solutions, keeping in mind both internal and external needs. You keep with the mantra of always being part of the solution (not the precipitate). Those who precipitate, you’ve learned, repent at leisure
- Leader / Mentor: Sincerely and deeply concerned for the professional success of their team. You advise, counsel, guide, teach, preach and overreach. Your heart is true. Don’t be too surprised by disappointments.
The above description is not intended to limit the scope of the job or to exclude other duties not mentioned. It is absolutely not a final set of specifications for the position. It’s simply meant to give readers an idea of what the role entails.