Job Summary & Responsibilities
Positions in this function work in the analysis phase of the requirements/system development cycle and consult with users to evaluate business requirements, identify operating procedures, evaluate existing or proposed systems and prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written. This function also is intended to include those that also may define business processes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Create, update, enhance or refine business requirements documents (BRDs)
· Create, update, enhance or refine use cases and test cases
· Translate ideas into requirements
· Accountable for leading User Acceptance Testing (UAT) effort
· Coordinate with internal clients and technology teams to gather project requirements
· Assist other Product Analysts and Product Manager in defining and extensively documenting detailed requirements, use cases, and test cases
· Help execute cross-functional projects
· Analyze business solution options
· Understand the applications supported and their upstream/downstream impact
· Determine feasibility of business requirements and recommend changes to support business needs and processes
· Evaluate current system processes and identify possible solution options for new functionality or modifications to existing functionality
· Work collaboratively with business partners, SMEs, Developers and Testers to ensure a shared understanding of business requirements
· Ensure that system solution options are thoroughly researched, analyzed and documented
· Provide support to Quality Assurance on development of test approaches
· Provide support to Applications Development through participation in Design Reviews
· Create project estimates and resource plans for systems solutions
Required professional experience & Professional Competencies
required education, training & Licensure/certifications
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a large part of the work day.
· The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access other employees, file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
· An employee must be able to talk, hear, and see, and must be able to grasp objects.
· Visual acuity is necessary in order to read and write handwritten and typewritten materials and view a computer terminal.
· Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e., a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer). Use of hands (specifically fingers) is necessary for appropriate and efficient computer use.
abarca health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in the job application or interview are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test, background investigation and, depending on position requirements, an analytical exam and/or a Department of Defense background investigation.
This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at abarca health, LLC.
* to be completed within the first 90 days of employment at abarca health